Minute Maid Juice Box Puppets
Kids' imaginations and creativity are amazing – they have the power to transform everyday objects into anything they can dream up. Capture that magic with this easy craft you can do together at home.
Minute Maid Juice Boxes become your new favorite characters as they turn into creative puppets. Read on for instructions and then put on a show!
What you need:
· Minute Maid Juice Boxes
· Mod Podge or any other adhesive
· Hot glue gun
· Popsicle sticks
· Craft paint and/or chalkboard paint
· Foam brushes
· Craft supplies: beads, construction paper, buttons, pom poms, mustaches, stickers, etc.
What to do:
- Carefully open an empty Minute Maid Juice Box from the bottom by unfolding the box and trimming down the middle with scissors.
- Rinse and dry out the empty juice box.
- Fold the edges back up into the box, pressing flat.
- Hot glue a quarter of a popsicle stick on one side. Press the popsicle stick into the Juice Box on the back or front side of the box. Hold tightly for 30 seconds.
- Using foam brushes, paint with craft paint or chalkboard paint. Additionally, paint with Mod Podge and cover with any colored paper or tissue paper for desired look.
- Decorate! Make your characters with beads, buttons, mustaches, stickers and more.
- Allow your puppets to dry.
- Grab all your characters and put on a show!