Minute Maid Get Well Basket
Sometimes a thoughtful gift is just the medicine a sick parent needs to remember they are doing a much better job than they may think. This personalized Get Well Basket includes a delicious recipe for Minute Maid Carrot Orange Ginger soup. It's a gesture that can help your friend or family member get back to #doingood.
Check out our soup recipe, using Minute Maid Orange Juice, here and read on for instructions on how to create the perfect Get Well Basket. Don’t forget to share how you celebrate great parenting with Minute Maid on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
What you need:
· Minute Maid Orange Juice
· Tissue or crinkle paper
· Minute Maid Carrot Orange Ginger Soup in a mason jar
· Cough drops or soothing throat lozenges
· Any other “get well” necessities you like
What to do:
- Fill a basket with a variety of “get well” items using tissue or crinkle paper to pack
- Print the free Minute Maid Printable and attach to your basket or set inside. Download here.